10. Have you tried club soda?
9. Relax, BP says it’s under control
8. Shhh… “Dancing with the Stars” is on
7. Swiffer that sum’bitch
6. Ask John McCain how they handled the great oil spill of ’23
5. Don’t look at me, I voted for Kucinich!
4. If you got an extension cord, I got a Shop Vac Wet ‘N Dry
3. Oil spill?
2. I thought Iron Man was on it
1. Invade Iraq
Tom Bie is the founder, editor, and publisher of The Drake. He started the magazine in 1998 as an annual newsprint publication based in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. He then moved it to Steamboat, Colorado (1999), Boulder, Colorado (2001), and San Clemente, California (2004), as he took jobs as managing editor at Paddler, Senior Editor at Skiing, and Editor-in-Chief at Powder, respectively. Tom and The Drake are now both based in Denver, Colorado, where The Drake is finally all grows up(Swingers, 1996) to a quarterly magazine.