All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By Kylemc
Since nobody reads this shit and I have something I'm dying to answer the 100's of "what happened" questions and tell someone actually what happened.

I am wrapped and sitting sleeping upright because it helps ease the pain and I breathe better from my broken ribs. I met this girl while out and about for supper and got to chatting etc. Nice girl, very good sense of humor, We enjoyed each other's company at the restaurant. I realized it was getting a little late and said the nice to meet you blah blah. We were engaged in coitus before I knew what happend. I started getting a little bit more physical and a little rougher. HUGE MISTAKE! She tossed me,pushed me, pulled me so I tried to muscle her over the top of me but she came down directly on my left side. The pop and crack was very loud and the air in my lung was immediately gone. I waited a full day before x rays because not much you can do for ribs but I was still short of breath and that worried me some. I'm fine just laid up in pain.

Pro tip/friendly reminder
Good conversation and a good sense of humor in a woman isn't a green light to get rough, especially large portly strong women.

*sigh*
By Average Joe
There are few men who can honestly admit to having survived such an experience.

I hope she sent you flowers the next day.
By fallen513
That's fucking amazing Kyle.
By austrotard
confession: pm

"I challenagege you to a fucking fight.

Ypu name the time and the pkace."

relates: the suk will rise again
elates: I'm fighting 10 december, pertharoo
lates: "nat-soc" fight club
sate: but some of us are black fellas.

yeah, I don't get it either. :coffee

mantra for '22

men are scary
mayonnaise is spicy
you all are barred from this establishment as there's been a post on our facebook page
By fatman
Kylemc wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:37 pm Since nobody reads this shit and I have something I'm dying to answer the 100's of "what happened" questions and tell someone actually what happened.

I am wrapped and sitting sleeping upright because it helps ease the pain and I breathe better from my broken ribs. I met this girl while out and about for supper and got to chatting etc. Nice girl, very good sense of humor, We enjoyed each other's company at the restaurant. I realized it was getting a little late and said the nice to meet you blah blah. We were engaged in coitus before I knew what happend. I started getting a little bit more physical and a little rougher. HUGE MISTAKE! She tossed me,pushed me, pulled me so I tried to muscle her over the top of me but she came down directly on my left side. The pop and crack was very loud and the air in my lung was immediately gone. I waited a full day before x rays because not much you can do for ribs but I was still short of breath and that worried me some. I'm fine just laid up in pain.

Pro tip/friendly reminder
Good conversation and a good sense of humor in a woman isn't a green light to get rough, especially large portly strong women.

*sigh*
you always live on the razor's edge.
By Lando
I am still waiting on the call so Kyle can explain what happened to Ms. Khan.
Friday Cheer Through Pics

Nice pitchers, guys. Looks like steamy and pot ar[…]

whatcha tying?

DA848D7C-E666-409F-ACB4-08A027A3125E.jpeg

chikens

Eggplant

Guess I'll throw up a TR or two....

Gear or fly, thats just fucking cool. That marlin […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine