This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By fly-chucker
A little late, but poured none the less.
By mendthatshit87
These posts are becoming too common, and it fucking hurts. Sip poured. If you have a funny story about him, would love to hear it.
By 421sd
mendthatshit87 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:38 pm These posts are becoming too common, and it fucking hurts. Sip poured. If you have a funny story about him, would love to hear it.
Well, as cool manchu alluded to... Several of us were enjoying rides in the two Jeff's drifters. Patfish worked over a bottle of whiskey pretty hard that day. We had pulled over to wade fish some water and......well I don't know what Pat was doing but I heard a crash behind me and I turned around to find him with his legs over the back of his seat and his head wadded up under the casting brace. I should have taken a photo, but I was laughing too hard and I instinctively began to pull him out of there before I thought of grabbing a camera.

This weekend we are gathering for a "Patfish memorial float" but most of the local rivers are blown out from the rain. Who knows how much time we'll get on the water. Many Pat stories will be told. We'll see what happens otherwise.
The return of Stolen Hours

#115 80 mostly sunny after passing storm, Gas $3.[…]

meh.

Friday Cheer Through Pics

September = choice anxiety AA83131C-C0BB-426B-8[…]

Cutt Class - TR

Very nice! Is it bird season yet? 375C4210[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine