This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Eider
I've seen a lot of hooks in throats and stomachs of fish I've harvested. That's a new one. Poor fish.
That assumes I'm correct in that the fish passed that jig rather than a very unfortunate foul hooking event before breaking off.
By TidewateR
Based on the rectal damage observed, it appears the redfish passed the lure. The lure was easily removed, and the fish swam off with vigor. These fish are incredibly hardy, but that must’ve been a serious pain in the buttock.
By B.M. Barrelcooker
Good Drakians crossing paths and meeting in the middle. One from Alabama and one from Ky and one from Tennessee.

All in the name of Friday and good cheer.
By fallen513
Good folks there, all yinz.
By Redchaser
I want to catch Tidewater variant of covid so that I'll be forced to fish for 5 days. And Brett that looks like a mighty fine outing, I hope MRL's bright red beard didn't scare the ducks.
By woolly bugger
fctp-1.jpg
fctp-1.jpg (293.16 KiB) Viewed 718 times
By The Po Thead
The last few months.

Sous vide up some venison confit after the early November hunting trip.

And managed to land a nice king in the middle of November.

Then December hit, and we started getting non stop snowfall. Xmas came and went, and the snow continued to pile up… With accompanying record setting low temps around -20. I shoveled the roof off over concern of the snow load. Never had to do that before. God damn what a task…

After accumulating several feet of snow, a Pineapple Express from the Pacific slammed us in early January. Warmed up into the low 40s, and in one week, we received about 10 inches of rain. Warehouses in town collapsed under the saturated snow load and Juneau was a sloppy mess. The 2-3 week warm up melted a lot of snow, and I was able to get the skiff back in the water for a day.

Being at home more with the weather the way it is, I’ve been experimenting with some new pizza recipes, drinking some good wines, and bought myself two badass carbon steel fry pans that I’m excited to try out.

And now we’re back to this bullshit…. May can’t come soon enough. Three more months until we’re chasing steelhead…

Please winter, just end.
By woolly bugger
nice pizzas! :cool
The return of Stolen Hours

#78 77 and sunny with gas $4.40 The river was […]

Happy Canada Day, Canadians

gay.

Any help in NoCal?

wow, I missed most of this thread. I have emails […]

CarpSpace

Don’t think I’ve seen it that low!!!!

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine