By Plow
Anyone up for a Deep State indictment pool. Endless possibilities between Brennan, McCabe, Rosenstein, Page, Clapper, Ohr, Hillary, McCain, Obama and Comey to name just a few. All you have to do is pick who’s getting indicted from the deep state.

I think only Ohr, Page and McCabe will get nailed, the rest will walk for “the good of the country” in a back room “plea” deal.

It should be fun to watch and I doubt it will be a bust like the “Impeachment pool”.
By BigTimber
oh dare day are....(the canucks)
By yard4sale
The only thing more embarrassing than weaponizing the DOJ against your political challengers is asking a foreign government to do it.
It’s amazing how many people like Barr are willing to trade in their reputation for an obviously corrupt president. SAD!
By D-nymph
Plow wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:44 pm Anyone up for a Deep State indictment pool. Endless possibilities between Brennan, McCabe, Rosenstein, Page, Clapper, Ohr, Hillary, McCain, Obama and Comey to name just a few. All you have to do is pick who’s getting indicted from the deep state.

I think only Ohr, Page and McCabe will get nailed, the rest will walk for “the good of the country” in a back room “plea” deal.

It should be fun to watch and I doubt it will be a bust like the “Impeachment pool”.
By Plow
Hope everyone is looking forward to IG Horowitz report tomorrow. I doubt Horowitz will bite the hand that feeds him too hard, just hard enough to get a minion or two no longer working for the bureaucracy. That how IGs work.

Durham’s report should be more interesting but we're going to have to wait for it.
Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

tell me one fucking thing we like about liverpool.[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

McPhillips Fiery Brown Stimulator https://li[…]

I'm a top! :cheer

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine