All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By jerome
this will probably be overrun by lodge escapees..... How long before the flood starts and the political arguements and bullshit start...and LOAF bannees...

and Spinner/lenh/lenh1 now has his own section now, i guess.. :cheer
By Highsticken
Jerome wrote:this will probably be overrun by lodge escapees..... How long before the flood starts and the political arguements and bullshit start...and LOAF bannees...

You tell em ty.... I mean Jerome .
By jerome
Highsticken wrote:
Jerome wrote:this will probably be overrun by lodge escapees..... How long before the flood starts and the political arguements and bullshit start...and LOAF bannees...

You tell em ty.... I mean Jerome .
and what the fuck is that supposed to mean???????

you gonna start shit with me now????

tired of me making fun of pinners?????
By mendthatshit87
why? are you one? if not then what do you care?????? huh???? yeah, thats what I thought.
By Highsticken
Its all good J-man . I just haven't been fishing in a while . I went twice in the past 7 days .The bag is in Colorado and I'm MR mom till tomorrow .
A womans work is never done . Don't take it personal . I'm just a dick sometimes . Prolly should apologize to salmotrader too . Nah ...fuckem .
By jerome
i have been 3 times in last 7 weeks.... still got the 3 month skunk is turning into a 4 month skunk...... and the bitch i was nailing suddenly stopped talking to me...... :coffee

and yet i dont think i am showing my ass..... :cheer
By Bird Dog
fucken Georgia freakers.
By jerome
Bird Dog wrote:fucken Georgia freakers.
fuck you, you Georgia Freaker...
By Highsticken
Fucken Georgia heat sucks . I got in-laws in Herd County . Hot as hell . Ya'll got some fucked up bugs too . I tried to kill an ant by repeatedly stomping on it . Fucker still crawled away .
By jerome
yeah 100 degrees with 200% humidity during a fucking drought makes for a pretty shitty summer......

really dont have 4 seasons... just two... winter and fucking summer... and then there is the bugs.. farther south you go worse they get..... the coast is unbearable sometimes.
By redfin89
Jerome wrote: farther south you go worse they get..... the coast is unbearable sometimes.
im dock light fishing tonight...........the bugs are guarenteed to be bad, fuck my life
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Yet Another Carnage Skwala https://live.stat[…]

whatcha tying?

Does that make those snow cones?

I have been in pharmaceuticals and these country f[…]

Love this place. Need to visit more often. I was s[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine