All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
pbrstreetgang wrote:
Remember when you had a sandbox as a kid? Remember when the local stray cats would shit it in because the lid was ill-fitting, or it was left off? How likely were you to play in that catshit infested sandbox once you found out it was catshit infested? And who was going to clean it up? If you wanted to play in it, Mom/Dad told you to clean it up.

So yeah - we get to figure out how to deal with the catshit here, because no one is going to pay for a tighter fitting lid or for someone to make sure the lid is put back on...

$5
Now you're speaking my language. ha

Yeah, it's kinda like I was saying before. My point wasn't so much as "why are we stopping them", but "let's get them deleted". Just my misunderstanding of what he meant with the original post.
-G- wrote:Dammit pbr and your logic. Why can't we just bitch and bang on shit with hammers. Logic's so '16
Agreed. I want to be able to bring the problem to light but not be part of the fix or solution which I want NOW!

I'm seriously inconvenienced by this man. Someone besides me should take action immediately!
glad to see the spammers like the new look :coffee
Reformatting and a server move does not provide better security. It just means the data moved, looks nicer, but everything else is the same.

Korea/China/Whomever the fuck likes spamming this place has the IP pegged and will continue to post up here because it is easy. And they are getting paid for posting to sites like this (that have little-to-no security in place), or have a script in place that just barfs out their shit whenever they want it barfed out.

So we still have a playground

And the upgrades are like getting this new slide

see? It all balances out, folks
Tony Gonzales has really let himself go. Must be smoking too many pots....
ha ha... looks like tranny's skinny twin.

saffa techno.

nearly as bad as austrian cuntry.

see how far you can get into it.

jesus fucking goddamn cunting christ, hey.

no offence to the easter cool story retards.
yard4sale wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:07 pm Tony Gonzales has really let himself go. Must be smoking too many pots....
Medicinal, man......too many concussions.
Maybe it's the spam posts that make this place marketable?
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hare’s Ear Hedgehog https://live.stati[…]

Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

tell me one fucking thing we like about liverpool.[…]

I'm a top! :cheer

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine