kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By pbrstreetgang
There is nothing more annoying than puked up SBS being posted in this forum everyday, just for the sake of being noticed. Especially when the person posting said SBS is crossposting the same shit across multiple forums. :vomit :vomit :vomit

That out of the way, errbodies stuff went out in the post Friday.
By Bruiser
Thanks for the great flies guys! The stickers are fantastic including one just for this swap (if this were 2016). Thanks for the Barracuda/Shark hooks too. Nice work everyone and especially PBR. 🤩
By fallen513
Hope everyone can get some use out of those hooks. They're the last ones Varivas made in Japan, sizes 3/0 & 4/0.

Great flies guys. Always impressed.
By pbrstreetgang
fallen513 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:30 am Hope everyone can get some use out of those hooks. They're the last ones Varivas made in Japan, sizes 3/0 & 4/0.
I'll let you know. I snelled mine with 50lb test and anchored them into the hedges by my alley. Seems a couple "locals" are interested in seeing what's in my garage. Thanks for not knocking the barbs down.
By Bruiser
fallen513 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:30 am Hope everyone can get some use out of those hooks. They're the last ones Varivas made in Japan, sizes 3/0 & 4/0.

Great flies guys. Always impressed.
Those are great hooks and I'm happy to know the details. I'll definitely use them. Thanks!
By Lando
I got them.

Is there a way to get that PatPoopfish sticker in a bigger version?
By fly-chucker
pbrstreetgang wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:45 pm how big you thinkin, Lando?
Big enough to cover the SBS thread that spams this page :wink
Rock curry

Beautiful. [/kisses fingers]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Roza’s Black Muddler https://live.stat[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

July 30, 2020 #31? $101/7 = $14.43 (TN License[…]

One of those bands listened to off and on over the[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine