kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By pbrstreetgang
Lots of posts about carp lately. Fuck it, might as well hold a swap.
Since we are all trying to figure out what to do during the "workday" now, since work actually only takes 4-6 hours, and I know some of you who are teachers are just making shitty videos and distributing Schoology/Seesaw "curriculum."

Tie up your fav flies for poopsfish, drumffaloes, suckers, and other roughians (fuck your $5, mtice). Everyone ties TEN flies (9 for swap member distribution, and one for the Dibs)

I'm gonna be hopeful here, and say July 1st ( :coffee ). You've got the fucking time. Plus hopefully by that time, everyone will be either over the infection and carrying antibodies, saved by herd immunity, or dead.

***NO EGG FLIES, FUCKERS***

1. pbrstreetgang - done
2. lando Received
3. fly-chucker Received
4. FredA Received
5. Bruiser Received
6. fishpimp
7. Obie Received
8. CC - Received
9. LTFI Received
10. fallen513 Received

Total is 10 flies - 9 for us, one for the Dibs

Don't be a Fred - include return postage. Send whatever the fuck you want as a swap bonus.
Last edited by pbrstreetgang on Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:17 pm, edited 19 times in total.
By Lando
In.
By fly-chucker
in
By Lando
I don't know if this has ever been done before, but can I make an amendment to this swap?

Hear me out.......Dibs is a roughfisher if there has ever been a roughfisher, and that mofo doesn't even tie his own flies. He supports local fly shops.......

Anyway, how does the swapmaster feel about everyone adding one extra fly to the swap pile and we send them to Dibs? That roughfisher doesn't even come down to the tying section, so he won't even have a clue.

Can we do this?
By CC Riebeeck
Still unpacking from the move and just now located the vice...
So you know.

9 + 1 for da Bum

Cause I generally fish small Klinkhammers for rising carp I need some indication of colours you guys need...rust, olive, black come to mind.

Also, leaders in spades...sinking or mono...

*buy your own tippet losers
By fly-chucker
So by leader, you mean 8' of straight 10# maxima? :smile
By CC Riebeeck
Ha...

I will send leader, but need none in return, but I’m out if I don’t get some Lando stickies...js

The Hinge
By pbrstreetgang
fly-chucker wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:51 pm So by leader, you mean 8' of straight 10# maxima? :smile
Not everyone fishes river carp...from the bank...3' above the river
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Pearly Montana Olive https://live.staticflic[…]

whatcha tying?

I need more eats.....I’m good on the big, me[…]

Classic Atlantic Salmon Flies

IMG_20201122_193001_419.jpg Been a while. Hope […]

nice carpage

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine