Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By Jitieja
We're newbie campers needing some advice - we went camping last summer but it was a bit of a disaster (for one reason or another!) but friends have tempted us to give it another go.

I'm thinking about getting one of those mini fridges so that I can keep a couple of bits cool ie milk, bit of bacon - not a huge amount, obviously.

argos have a 4litre one for $20 and a 6 litre one for $40, but the reviews say they are quite noisy.

Do any of you experienced campers have any advice? Should I bother buying one? I know it's best to use tinned and packet food generally, so it would only be to keep a couple of things cool for breakfast.
Jitieja wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:48 am We're newbie campers needing some advice - we went camping last summer but it was a bit of a disaster (for one reason or another!) but friends have tempted us to give it another go.

I'm thinking about getting one of those mini fridges so that I can keep a couple of bits cool ie milk, bit of bacon - not a huge amount, obviously.

argos have a 4litre one for $20 and a 6 litre one for $40, but the reviews say they are quite noisy.

Do any of you experienced campers have any advice? Should I bother buying one? I know it's best to use tinned and packet food generally, so it would only be to keep a couple of things cool for breakfast.
Just get a big ass Yeti cooler. The bigger the better.
Fill that bitch with beer and red meat, if you need milk suck on a titty or something.
BTW, we measure things in quarts around here. :wink
[quote=fly-chucker post_id=696410 time=1573480586 user_id=9482]
[quote=Jitieja post_id=696408 time=1573462082 user_id=21704]
We're newbie campers needing some advice - we went camping last summer but it was a bit of a disaster (for one reason or another!) but friends have tempted us to give it another go.

[/quote]

Just get a big ass Yeti cooler. The bigger the better.

Fill that bitch with beer and red meat, if you need milk suck on a titty or something.

BTW, we measure things in quarts around here. :wink
[/quote]

We don't have litre of cola, sir..

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8LtffE5mU8[/url]
Jitieja wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:48 am We're newbie campers needing some advice - we went camping last summer but it was a bit of a disaster (for one reason or another!) but friends have tempted us to give it another go.

I carried my 4 litre mini fridge in the mountains, but finding an electrical outlet to power the damn thing proved difficult. I suggest carrying a noisy generator to go along with it. Then you won't have to worry about the noise the fridge makes.

Was your camping trip a disaster because when you woke up your asshole was sore and your friend was smiling a lot?
Redchaser wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:25 am

Was your camping trip a disaster because when you woke up your asshole was sore and your friend was smiling a lot?

The real question is if you woke up during the camping trip with a sore asshole, would you tell anyone?

Solid trip and solid TR..

I went back 2 years later and actually got one, on[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Olive Kennebago Muddler (variation) https:/[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

B21783EF-9988-4114-8B3D-F7B9F57A2861.png

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine