This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By fatman
I just snorted. out loud. :smile
By BobLoblaw
Vito wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:08 pm
BobLoblaw wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:45 pm There used to be a guy named Vito on here.
I remember, 'cuz he used to post some seriously epic shit. Wonder what happened to that guy???
That asshole is still alive and kicking.

Sorry for staring.
How are you in ass-kicking contests?
By fly-chucker
Musky are dicks!

FredA and I got 7 follows, could get a single one to close the deal.
musky suck.jpg
musky suck.jpg (167.64 KiB) Viewed 1784 times
Water might have been a touch on the cool side, think we might be done for the season.
By steelhound
IMG_5506.JPG
IMG_5506.JPG (571.55 KiB) Viewed 1620 times
By TX.
So did somebody actually buy "the last bucket you will ever need"? Or is that just a YETI sticker on a pickle bucket like on my walmart cooler since it came w/ the cup and I'm not putting it on my truck?

Nice fish Chad! And the mask is way easier than fotochop.
It should stop raining flooding here soon and Socks and I will be after it.
By LA Fly Guy
TX. wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:02 pm So did somebody actually buy "the last bucket you will ever need"? Or is that just a YETI sticker on a pickle bucket like on my walmart cooler since it came w/ the cup and I'm not putting it on my truck?

That is a YETI Genuine product...... But I think the dead chickens stuffed in that bucket are worth more than the bucket by a long shot. I'm a salt life coonass so my opinion may vary.
By steelhound
TX. wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:02 pm So did somebody actually buy "the last bucket you will ever need"? Or is that just a YETI sticker on a pickle bucket like on my walmart cooler since it came w/ the cup and I'm not putting it on my truck?

It is an official yeti bucket. I didn't pay for it. It was in the Chinese auction at the beast. I figured nobody else would put tickets in...I was right. The mask was cool, but I had take my glasses off so that was sketchy.
By RaZ
OK chad not bad. been tellin marcus about natural lakes vs. aquariums...
By TX.
"The last musky fly box you will ever need".
By TX.
You know you can get a thingy at Lowes that will hold all your tools and shit that fits a 5 gal bucket.
By TX.
I'll get socks to put up a pic
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Raymond Bumble (variation) https://live.stat[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

October 6, 2020 #44?? Gas $1.99 Started later […]

Shakedown: TR

Most excellent! Thanks for sharing, KP

deliberate fuel

I’m glad this got bumped. I missed it the f[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine