This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Patches
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:59 pm Like buttons are for touchholes. People can like things on dongbook while trolling for dongs.
Just my way of kicking the hornets nest. I did think you might like the dislike button. I'll like a few more of your posts before I turn that shit off. ;)

RFA wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:48 pm Good thing you own a fucking drone, of all things....
I got a polarizing filter for it and now I like to call it my fall time big brown redd spotting device. :coffee
By Redchaser
So when you get into a board and see the list of topics, it list who made the last post, could you get it to include the date of the last post so we can have some idea whether or not we've already read it before diving into the topic?
By Patches
Redchaser wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:35 pm So when you get into a board and see the list of topics, it list who made the last post, could you get it to include the date of the last post so we can have some idea whether or not we've already read it before diving into the topic?
I would think so. I will put it on my list!
By RFA
Patches wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:42 pm
Redchaser wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:35 pm So when you get into a board and see the list of topics, it list who made the last post, could you get it to include the date of the last post so we can have some idea whether or not we've already read it before diving into the topic?
I would think so. I will put it on my list!
Please remove the "like" icon, it's redundant and unnecessary. If a post on here is appreciated, it is responded to, and the thread lives on.

I noticed that one of my new posts was "liked" as I fumbled around to find where the personal message tab was located, because I had one of those too. I assume both were accidental. Just get rid of all that shit.
By fishskibum
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:59 pm Like buttons are for touchholes. People can like things on dongbook while trolling for dongs.

Over.
Amen if I gave a shit about others likes or dislikes
I wouldn't be me
If you need to feel good
Take your sad ass fishing
Go to a bake and receive a 8 second hug from an asshole member of the communiy
Not some zuckerbitch need for social media acceptance
Update them emojis if you think you need to tinker with the dumb e-shit
By fishskibum
RFA wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:59 pm
Bigguy wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:34 pm The new format sucks!!!! I don’t like it, it is difficult to navigate, you can’t really see who or when the last post was made. Color separation is weak.
No, I don’t like it!
In all honesty, the color separation comment is correct, it hurts my eyes. I think the rest of it is working well.

Nice to see the RFA is still in bold green, as it should be.

The other positive? This seems to have blocked Mitch, which was desperately needed. If we somehow got Carehuge SelfPromoterFormulaicSocialMediaopian off, we'd be back in business.
I was gonna dislike this post but I'll ask
Who the fuck are you to say where when how or what the father of my godchild can do on the interwebz?

Oh wait your like the community subway sandwich artist
Cept this is the drake and penises are your thing
Go eat a bowl of your work
By fly-chucker
fishskibum wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:20 am Update them emojis if you think you need to tinker with the dumb e-shit
like adding this one
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r126 ... 308172097
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Munchkin Muddler II https://live.staticflick[…]

Fuck it, I don’t have photo bucket

A Confession

bubbles.png @influencerfrom_hell, is that you?

shit.... long time no happys. hardly a surprise w[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine