This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Redchaser
[quote="Lurgee"][report]

It's the holidays, everybody needs to step back and lighten up and stop trying so hard.

An internet shoving match? C'mon we don't want this and i don't see how our (The Suk) could possibly win. That panic board has a bazillion members with a gobzillion to the umpteenth power posts each. They copy shit off of facebook and have a 500 page thread about it. We can't possibly show that type of focus or dedication to the interwebs...they have meme skils and a gif library engrained in their brains.

Everybody needs to get outside, breathe some fresh air, go eat some good fried chicken or a taco, pay attention to your dog or family, tie a fly, find a new favorite live show/band and turn the damn internet media off for a day or two.

It has been slow here and its been fun seeing the pace pick back up this past week. I think the Chillest Animals Thread, Would You Hit it Wednesday and the What's for Dinner Thread actually might and should survive...of course I liked the Hall & Oates thread but that can only go so far. The diatribe/story that Hogleg wrote last night was comedy gold. The vision of those pitbulls being released by the owners to attack the wrong team made me laugh out of my eyes.

There, I've aired my grievances and I'm on to Feats of Strength...happy holidays everybody.[/report][/quote]

Hey did you get a permission slip yet?
By Shane
[quote="slapshot"]I still have no idea who or what this shitty fucking band is. I refuse to google it cause if these fine folks are fans, well you know.

In other news, I just won a tiny portable bluetooth speaker at the company xmas party that's loud as fuck. I'm thinking next summer I'll prevent cancer with banana boat sunscreen, I'll play Day-O, eat a banana, and maybe drop trou to show off the banana hammock while rowing down the Wabash. Some folks have five year plans. I'm just trying to get through the day.

[/quote]

Have you checked out Sturgill Simpson? How come banana boats don't have any remarkably bad luck
By slapshot
Shane wrote: Have you checked out Sturgill Simpson? How come banana boats don't have any remarkably bad luck
Bluegill Sturgeon?
By Lannon
Redchaser wrote: The bullshit and hazing that goes on here is fun because at the root of this site is damn good content. You guys have spent a lot of wind over on panic freaks talking about how slow this board moves. It moves slow because people generally aren't posting just to see themselves post. They post to put up the goods. In the last 2 days, in the midst of all the bs going on with you and your buddies V-Wake has put up an awesome thread about CO. Southern Strain's "redfish exam" post is excellent. Tidewater knocked it out of the fucking park revitalizing the "Salt Space" thread, a lot of people made great contributions to the "Year End Review", and Friday Cheer through pictures thread, and Jon H showed back up with his annual TR. I'm talking about good solid content and outstanding photography. Frankly when I see most of the pictures posted here I want to burn my camera because my pictures pale in comparison. All of this is on the first page of General Discussion. I browsed through panic freaks and scrolling through multiple pages of the gen discussion saw few threads with any meaningful content, most of it just trite bullshit that I wouldn't want to have to wade through to find good post. I did however like sallyfromtheally's tits and if she happens to be Belfie, I vote that she can stay.
So Ken is NOT invited to the guide camp to have beers? Although, y'all sound like a riot to party with.
By Upsetter
Fishwater wrote:Oh, and Panic's music has sucked ass for over a decade.
My first panic show was in spring 90, like 20 people in the crowd. Hauser was still around. The band rocked. I helped promote several upper midwest tour legs over the next few years. By fall 94, they were too big for my promoting britches. My last show was 95. Within a couple years (i think, cause who really gives a shit), Hauser was dead. Somewhere along the way, late 90's, I heard a song on the radio that sounded like shitty emo pop. I will double down and say they sucked by 97 give or take...so...17yrs.
By Redchaser
Shufisher wrote:
Redchaser wrote:
So are they Belfie's? If so 25% of her intro requirements have now been met. You...not so much.
So, that's 12.5 per...does she have any friends?
I still want to know if those are Belfie's. If so, she can be my new breast friend.
By Shane
Redchaser wrote:
Shufisher wrote:
Redchaser wrote:
So are they Belfie's? If so 25% of her intro requirements have now been met. You...not so much.
So, that's 12.5 per...does she have any friends?
I still want to know if those are Belfie's. If so, she can be my new breast friend.

See, you're coming around.
By mickyspetgoat
Upsetter wrote:
My first panic show was in spring 90, like 20 people in the crowd. Hauser was still around. The band rocked. I helped promote several upper midwest tour legs over the next few years. By fall 94, they were too big for my promoting britches. My last show was 95. Within a couple years (i think, cause who really gives a shit), Hauser was dead. Somewhere along the way, late 90's, I heard a song on the radio that sounded like shitty emo pop. I will double down and say they sucked by 97 give or take...so...17yrs.
Who is Hauser?
By Shane
How many of you went to the old neighborhood to sign up?
By Captain Asshole
Upsetter wrote:
Huge Panis on this one. But slightly off on the when they started to suck part. 97, 99, 2000, 2001 were amazing years.
By Shufisher
mickyspetgoat wrote: Who is Hauser?
Hauser/Bolton...they're interchangeable.
swish

2020-01-27 11.24.04.jpg

A Confession

confession: yesterday I was called an inbred by a […]

newish https://youtu.be/DCRxOBi49Lk https://yout[…]

https://youtu.be/Z2a1W-htfoA

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine