This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By The Wave
A couple members here told me to join this forum and said there's a rule about introducing yourself and offering everyone cyber drinks or something like that. So, I'll share my pics and stories, and stuff when I get a chance.
By Springfed
:sucks
Maybe you should have posted when you "had the chance". :coffee
By MTgrayling
Nice try, but ...

... if you're serious.
By The Wave
What was the chance?

Thanks captin....what kind of fishing is most appreciated around here? Obviously, fly is the preferred method, but I'm talking species.

Highest regarded, most elsuive, best fight, best tablefare, etc...I don't want to waste my time posting pics of a trip to the goon, where we caught black drum and trout, if that's not what ya'll want to see.
By VTNZ
Is Al-Queda unleashing newbs led by CaptinFuckwit to attack the Drake? More at 11.... :coffee
By The Wave
Ohhhhhh snap.

I saw the "Please read newbies"

I have a feeling I screwed up.
By MTgrayling
Here they come.

By VTNZ
The Wave wrote:Ohhhhhh snap.

I saw the "Please read newbies"

I have a feeling I screwed up.
Do your homework first, and don't listen to a thing that Captin Toolshed says....unless you too, want to be trash I wouldn't pollute a landfill with.... :coffee
By The Wave
I'm not attacking anything. In fact, I'll disappear for a while, then reintroduce myself the right way.

Long after you forget who I am.

This was a set up.
By jhnnythndr
This is why I like to tie cats tails together and throw them over powerlines. Those fuckers really shred each other and its way more fun than this shit show
chikens

eGGPLANT OR BLACK TOMATO? I HAVE BLACK TOMATOS […]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Thats the sweet stuff. Been meaning to ask how the[…]

Guess I'll throw up a TR or two....

Gear or fly, thats just fucking cool. That marlin […]

The return of Stolen Hours

well, that last report is from September 20, and I[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine