This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By castingoutloud
DQuin = Fucksticklarry
the ironic thing is even fishfuck made a funny on this thread.
Fishheadlarry wrote:Image
Reading this over I believe it was the coming of age for the suck IMHO.
By SageBrush
Well you have me to blame/thank for this trainwreck.
Mikeo showed up and posted his stories on a local board last season and I suggested he share them here.
A: I didn't think he would do it
B: I thought anyone would at least look the board over before jumping in.

I received a few pm's from him "thanking" me.

Anyway...I'm sorry/ or you're welcome.
It was a classic.

Happy Holidays all........

Sage

ps. He has recently left the local board in a snit and has started a Canoe Blog
By Dude
Ahahaha, mikeo is hilarious. I loved that last rant on the local board sage. goodtimes :cool
By castingoutloud
Gee I wonder who called that one. You shoud have seen the flames shooting out of every orfice when he called me un- Canadian and all this BS. I replied don't get pissy at me. blame _______ ___ that sent you here.
By castingoutloud
DoubleD wrote:What the heck is "un-Canadian" ?
Oh because we live above the 49th parallel (I don't) we are obligated to hold hands, love our fellow man/woman, wash/scratch each others back, eat the shit they feed us, buy the shitty magazines even though they squander $80,000 CAN yes $80,000 on their pap, drink the beer (Mill st. kicks ass) and most of all rescue them when they are about to die in a fire. That kind of Un-Canadian. :vomit
By Dude
who wasted 80,000 on their magazine, thats nuts.
By castingoutloud
Dude wrote:who wasted 80,000 on their magazine, thats nuts.
Magazines in Canada are subsidized by the Canadian Government to the tune of at least $40,000 each (this is obtainable by the freedom of information act) $80,000 is just CFF and Fly Fusion I am sure there is more plus the stimulus spending. anyway nemo will tell you that it takes a hell of allot more than 40k to produce at rag but what would the Drake look like if you had to pander to the politicians. Pathetic IMHO.
By Dude
ahhh, I know what your talking about. I can see the good and bad of it. I can also see why CFF etc just aren't like the drake.
By castingoutloud
Yeah yeah ... anyway on a lighter side I never met the man (MikeO) but I always it imagined it would be this guy for real.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
By DeadRatsClacker
DoubleD wrote:What the heck is "un-Canadian" ?
what the rest of us might call normal
By jerome
castingoutloud wrote:Yeah yeah ... anyway on a lighter side I never met the man (MikeO) but I always it imagined it would be this guy for real.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Kids in the Hall are the reason I have the impresion of canucks that i do. I bet i have seen every episode and that whacked out movie.
The return of Stolen Hours

Boats and Bugs Gas $2.79 85+ degrees, slight[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

>= rich man's nz. eat shit.

The younger generation TR

:smile

Luau 2021

Joe?

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine